This version brings a lot of fixes, including security and performance fixes. Upgrade is strongly recommended .
Support for TLS 1.2 for all JRE
In order to better secure transfers, TLS 1.2 is now supported for all versions of Java runtimes. Before this release, available versions of TLS depended on those available in the JRE (Oracle JRE 6, for example, oly supported TLS 1.0 in public releases).
New source code repository
Since the first public releases of Warp Gateway FTP and Waarp R66, each internal module was managed in its own Github project.
In order to simplify analisys and streamline workflows, all components have been brought together in the same project: Waarp-All.
- Support for TLS 1.2 in all versions of the JRE
- The interface with the database has been fully rewritten. This work allowed us to bring several enhancements, including a drastic drop of database connection usage, an to fix a lot of bugs
- The application uses less internal threads
- External resources optimisation (RAM, CPU)
- External dependencies upgrade
- many deadlocks conditions have been fixed