This release mainly fixes an issue that prevented the server to start when SNMP was not setup.
Version 3.3.3 has not been published because of several important bugs that have been fixed here.
The list below presents changes from both versions.
The archives and packages for Waarp Gateway FTP now follow the same principles as R66 new distributions.
From this version, the download page offers the following packages:
- Portable archives for Linux and Windows systems
- RPM packages for RHEL 6, 7 and 8 (and similar distributions)
- The configuration sent by Waarp Manager was not used by the gateway
- The gateway could not start if it has no SNMP configuration
- The service reused closed database connections in some places
- Upgrade of external dependencies